Saturday, October 27, 2018


This is my last-ever picture with my little brown dog, Smoke Edward Bones Meissner the First. He's the best, not the worst. Also known affectionately as Runtley Q. Rodent, Smoke is one the bestest four-legged buddies I have ever had. Always funny, always comical, always loving and always a flight risk, he was a gift to me from my wife Kim in late 2006, coming to us from a family in Kearney, Nebraska. 

In April 2016, a very evil person, whom I had brought into our lives a year earlier, made up a horrible story, subsequently proven to be completely false stating that Smoke had, unprovoked, bitten a visitor to our home. Just days later, that horrible person, bullied me into surrendering my beloved Smoke, along with Buddy, our young doxie from Florida, to a dachshund rescue just west of Spokane, Washington.

I would give so much to get my Smokey back. I miss his goofy grin, his amazing vertical leap and his insistence on crawling under the covers and sleeping at my feet every night. Most of all, I miss his total, unrequited love.

Smoke, I miss you very much. I hope you know that giving you away wasn't my idea and it broke my heart in a million pieces. I will always remember you, always miss you and always love you. Papi loves you very much Smokey. Please forgive me and please never forget me and Jimmy and never stop loving me.

Adios Smoke. Papi loves you!


No comments:

Pup-O-Vision

How to watch all the different videos on Pup-o-vision

Next to the play arrow, there's a button with 3 little squares on it. Click that once or twice and it'll bring up thumbnails of all the movies. Click on the one you want to watch and it'll start. It may play the next one automatically, or you may have to click the little box to bring the thumbnails back up.

Now with the addition of more videos, they don't all come up when you open up the thumbnails. To get the other ones to come up, click the little arrow just to the right of the first row of thumbnails and you will see the others.

I hope you like 'em